Party & Meeting Facilities
Party Room Rentals
Facility Use & Set-up Fees
A facility use fee entitles the group to use the facility for 3 hours, and includes two SHGC staff members on general duty. This charge is based upon the number of guests:
An additional charge for extended use of the facility, if warranted, will be based on the number of people and the time involved, at a minimum of $25.00 per hour. Use of the building shall not extend past midnight.
SONGBIRD HILLS CLUBHOUSE IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY.
- All beverages must be purchased at Songbird Hills Golf Club, with a minimum $100.00 beverage charge. If bartender services are requested during times outside of normal golf business hours, a fee of $50.00 per bartender will be added to your final bill. A portable bar, with a bartender, can be made available in the Party Room for an additional cost.
- All food and beverages are to be purchased at Songbird Hills Golf Club, unless specific special arrangements are made with SHGC management (e.g. a decorated cake).
- All prices listed are 'per person' and are subject to an 18% service charge and 5.1% state sales tax
Tables will be set with cloth table coverings and centerpieces appropriate for the season. Permanent dinnerware, and flatware, or disposable tableware appropriate for the occasion will be used. Special tableware and linen selections are available at an additional cost.
- Meals will be served buffet or family style. Provisions can be made to have parts of the meal served directly at the tables (e.g. salads, desserts).
- Due to health and safety concerns, no food or beverages are to be taken from our building. Neither open-flame candles or confetti may be used when decorating the room.
For more information...